Search This Site

The Viewing


The Viewing


by Pearl Sturgis 

I'm going to see him
for one last time.
I'm sharing my heart,
my soul and my mind. 


I will see him ...
but he will not see me.
Help me Dear Lord...
Please help me to see...

that we'll be together
in Heaven again...
When all of the heartaches
in this world will end.

We'll sit and we'll talk
by the river once more,
but we'll have no heartaches
to share as before.

A shoulder is needed
to lean on down here;
a friend to rely on
and wipe away tears.

Oh! How I will miss him.
Till death did we part...
My friend and my husband
who shared all my heart.



Poetry On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries. This Includes Private Evangelism And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All Rights Reserved

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share With This Writer Your Comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts