Search This Site

The Whisper Of A Child


The Whisper Of A Child 



A child's love is  like a whisper,

given in little ways we do not hear.

But if you listen  closely

it will be very clear.



They often do not say it loud,

but  in how they come to you...

"Daddy, will you play with me?"

"Mommy, tie my  shoe?"



The many ways they tell you,

changes as they grow.

"Dad, I  made the team today!"

"Mom, I've Got to go!"



"Pop, I need some  money,

You see there's this girl at school..."

"Mama, I met a boy  today

and Wow, he is so cool!"



"Dad, I've got something to tell  you...

I think she is the one!"

"Mom, he asked me to marry him.

Would  you love him as your son?"



"Dad, I've got some news for you...

It's  going to be a boy!"

"Mom, I'm kind of scared of this,

yet I'm filled with  joy!"



A child's love is like a whisper,

given in little ways we do not  hear.

But if you listen closely,

it will be very clear.



They often  do not say it loud,

but in how they come to you...

"Grandpa, will you play  with me?"

"Grandma, tie my shoe?"



It is never ending;

A blessing  from above.

Listen to the whispers of a child's love.



"The'>http://www.skywriting.net/inspirational/poems/whisper_of_a_child.html#.T_jVY-JiWMI.blogger">"The
 
Whisper Of A Child" | POEMS - Inspirational and Christian

[ Author unknown - received from Chris Long at  'Laugh & Lift' (www.laughandlift.com) ] 




Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share With This Writer Your Comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts