Search This Site

By His Hand - Joyce T. Griffin



By His Hand

I thank Thee Lord for everything,
this newness of life that comes each spring,
the flowers, the birds, and blooming trees,
the butterflies and little bees.

The melody that greets each morn,
wee green shoots of planted corn,
berry bushes so impatient to twine
along the fence with thorny vine.

Even the weeds so anxious to grow
that will require a spade and hoe.
A clump of wild flowers are here I see
brought by the wind and left for me.

In every sprig and unfolding leaf
brings fresh awareness and a firm belief,
that there is nothing, be it large or small,
for Thy hand has made it all.

Let me ne'er take for granted a day,
a sky of blue, or the suns warm ray.
As I sit in the shade of a spreading tree
I will bow my head and give thanks to Thee.~



Joyce T. Griffin
Jacksonville , FL

 

Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share With This Writer Your Comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts