Search This Site

A Brand New Start 2-8-12







In the beginning God had made.


foundation's rock where I have laid -


all my troubles, all my lies -


all my heartaches, all my cries -


all my burdens, all my sin -


all my heartaches here within.






But now, a Christian, I ride seas,


ride His oceans, ride His breeze -


ride His clouds where angels live -


optimistic, positive -


high on grace and high on love -


high on Jesus, free above!






A God of love, a God of peace,


a God of hope where sorrows cease -


where I have gained and hold no loss


because of Jesus and the cross -


because of grace that pardoned me -


because of faith that sets me free!






And all that my dear Savior knows,


my Comforter and Spirit shows -


in the Heavens, where God built -


a place where flowers will not wilt -


a place where Angels sing in voice -


a place where Christians will rejoice!






So pray for father, sister, mother,


brother, friends and one another,


fellow workers, enemies -


and ne'er forget the 'least of these'.


For those who give a broken heart -


will receive a brand new start.



-------


©2012 louis gander ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

http://www.ganderpoems.org/






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share With This Writer Your Comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts