Search This Site

A RHYME OF RHYMES ~ About Hymns ~ Judie Pickett




A RHYME OF RHYMES
by Judie Pickett © 2007

JESUS PAID IT ALL
Is a song we often sing
He's our SOLID ROCK
He makes me A CHILD OF THE KING

I COUNT MY BLESSINGS
Because He LIFTED ME
For I KNOW WHOM I HAVE BELIEVED
Since I HAVE BEEN REDEEMED

WHEN THE MORNING COMES
I SURRENDER ALL
His SPIRIT NOW LIVES IN ME
I'm included in THE FAMILY OF GOD

He said I'm SAVED, SAVED
And there's ROOM AT THE CROSS
If I TELL IT TO JESUS
I will not be lost.

HE HIDETH MY SOUL
When he INCLUDED ME
He died AT THE CROSS
AT CALVARY

BECAUSE HE LIVES
IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL
MY LORD IS NEAR ME ALL THE TIME
And now I'm WHITER THAN SNOW

FAITH IS THE VICTORY
WHEN HEAVEN CAME DOWN
As I stand IN THE GARDEN
I'm on HOLY GROUND

We sing these songs
To praise our Lord
To give Him the glory
As we sing His Word

This poem was not meant
To be shallow or unwholesome
But a loving tribute
To those who wrote them.






Poetry On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. All Information Must Be Included. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All Rights Reserved

Popular Posts