Search This Site

Oh, Heaven, My Heaven ~ Joan Clifton Costner


Oh, Heaven, My Heaven

Oh, heaven, my heaven,
How blue is your sky?
How clear are your waters?
How does the land lie?

Oh heaven, my heaven,
Created for me
By an Architect so glorious
That angels can see!

Oh, heaven, my haven
Away from all cares;
My ultimate home,
The land Jesus shares.

And, the Love of the Lord
Shall be everywhere
Throughout verdant valleys,
Filling the air.

Oh, heaven, my heaven,
I long so for thee ...
Yet, not for the place
But the person I'll be.

All the dross and impurity,
Forever, away ...
Oh, heaven, my heaven;
Eternity's day!


© 2010 by Joan Clifton Costner
Under His Wings Heavenly Poetry
Joan is a Heavenly Inspirations author. 
http://our.homewithgod.com/heavenlyinspirations/heavenlyinspirations-intro.htm

Poetry On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. All Information Must Be Included. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All Rights Reserved

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share With This Writer Your Comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts