Search This Site

You Are All I Want - By: Doug McVicar


You Are All I Want

Jesus, You are everything,
Everything to me.
Everything I want, everything I need,
Nothing else will do,
No-one else for me.
You are all I want, You are all I need.

For You supply my every need,
You are King and Lord.
With You in my life, I want nothing else.
It is You that I adore.

Seated on the throne,
With the Father up above.
You supply my every need,
With tenderness and love.

When I’m weary, You give me rest,
You lift my burdens away.
My food You provide, my thirst You quench,
I thank You for every new day.

Jesus, You are everything,
Everything to me.
Everything I want, everything I need,
Nothing else will do,
No-one else for me.
You are all I want, You are all I need.

©Doug McVicar – 1st October 2005

Poetry On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All Rights Reserved

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share With This Writer Your Comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts